The one stop center all Amtrak Resources!
- BREAKING: AmtrakTimeTable.com will be officially retired as of March 1, 2024. I want to thank everyone for the support and ensure that everyone have fastest way to find timetables, menus and all other resources for your travel. Thank you all for the wonderful journey past 4 years. Thank yoou again!!
- Amtrak Timetables are updated as of July 2023, so check them out!
- Amtrak had made new changes starting this September 2023 as reported:
– 190 moves back to 4:05am departure from Washington, DC instead of 3:15am.
– 134/183/187 now returns to M-F schedule between Washington, DC to New York.
-65/66/67 will now resume serving points east of NYP stations but the timing points will be different. The standby at NYP will be longer than expected which will leave NYP at 5:19am.
- Amtrak announces $716 Million project for several projects including: New daily service for Cardinal train service, new increase speed for Cardinal in Indiana, Southwest Chief restoration to Phoenix, New modernization between Colorado and New Mexico for Southwest Chief route, Empire Builder rail enhancement improvements in Montana, new proposed Crescent extension to Texas through Mississippi and Louisiana. More details on Amtrak Press Release page.
- Lake Shore Limited 48/49 will offer Traditional Dining to all Sleeper and coach passengers starting this fall, more details/updates to follow. Amtrak Crescent #20 and Palmetto #89 now no longer stops at New Brunswick & Princeton Junction stations as of May 20, 2023. #84 NE Regional now no longer stops at Newark, Delaware instead #125 will now stop at Newark, Delaware.
- Amtrak announces that Silver Meteor will offer Traditional dining for #97/98 trains starting June 26, 2023, however the bad news Sleeper Cars #9712/9812 will be eliminated. See our post announcement for more information.
- Acela announces new dining menu for First Class Passengers, a new partnership with STARR restaurant. See our post announcement for more information.
- Amtrak made tweaks to schedule change for Northeast Corridor routes. See our post announcement for more information.
- If you want to find out what happened to your train, why it’s late, parked middle of nowhere or else. Check Amtrak Alert’s page so you can find updates there.
Amtrak Photo of the Month
An Amtrak rider in Roomette Sleeper room working on design Amtrak Locomotive Graphic on old Apple Mac II. Photo by r/Furryareospaceengr